Thursday, July 16, 2015

PERSONAL SPECIAL .......................Work-life balance - "Keep life simple"

Work-life balance - "Keep life simple"


MANAGING WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Balancing anything is a challenge. Thinking of how to find balance makes it even more complicated. Trying to manage time leads to stress and frustration. I have learnt that giving 100 per cent attention to whatever I am engaged with, at the moment, makes life much simpler. Also, clarity of knowing what you want from life is a great starting point. I have learnt that putting in first-class effort, is the only way to get a first-class life. That's the law. So life is all about focusing on ensuring you put in your best, at all times. You will be surprised with the quality of your life. Life will find a way to balance things for you.

BEING A FIT MAN
I believe in being fit in body, mind or soul. Becoming aware of this puts us on the road to fitness. This will not be a perfect journey, you will falter, but you've got to keep working on this. Make time for it always.

ENERGY HIGH AND HAPPINESS
The possibilities of life and the realisation that it's a short journey makes me want to see, do and make the best of the time I have in this world. There is so much to learn, so much potential to grow. This gives me great energy. I count my blessing to be able to pursue whatever I want. I'm with amazing people who give me love and happiness. I see every moment of my life as an adventure. So, I stay entertained every moment.
RISK-TAKER OR MICRO-PLANNER
I am a bit of everything ­ risk-taker yet conservative, micro-planner as well macro-planner. This combination makes me flexible as a person, and helps me keep life simple.Flexibility opens you up to new ideas and possibilities.

SPIRITUAL DIET
I believe in God. my creator. He is my source of love, courage, abundance and joy.

HANDLING FAILURE/SUCCESS
Acceptance of both is a great gift.

CRISIS MANAGEMENT
I panic for a minute, then I remind myself, that it's not an existential crisis. This usually brings me back to sanity. The quicker we simplify things, the faster we have solutions. The key is to focus 90 per cent on finding a solution, and not more than 10 per cent on the problem.

DE-STRESS MANTRA
Life is beautiful, and you are alive. So please smile a bit. Life's an adventure ­ live it to the fullest. And invite as many people as you can into this adventure.
Nona Walia

TL28JUN15

No comments: