Saturday, June 27, 2015

BUSINESS SPECIAL....................INDIA’S HOTTEST BUSINESS LEADERS 40 AND UNDER Nos.25 TO 27

INDIA’S HOTTEST BUSINESS LEADERS 40 AND UNDER Nos. 25 TO 27

25.Sameer Mehra, 40


Founder & CEO ­ Suminter India Organics
Education: MBA
Previous Jobs: Enercon India
Claim to fame: India's leading exporter of certified organic food, feed and fiber products
Best advice anybody gave me There is no shortcut to success; it's 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration
Success to me is Dreaming and being able to convert dreams to reality
My favorite people Richard Branson
What I wanted to be when I was 20 years old: Run my own business
If there is one thing I would like to change about myself be a little less emotional in my decisions
How I unwind the Spa and walks on the beach
My favorite song Lady in Red by Chris De burg

26.Bhavish Aggarwal, 39


Cofounder and CEO, Ola
Education: IIT Bombay (Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science)
Previous Jobs: Microsoft Research
Claim to fame: Launched India's first mobile application for personal transportation.
Now India's fastest growing personal transportation networkapp.Fastest Indian startup to enter the Unicorn club
Best advice anybody gave me: Do or do not, there is no try (Yoda)
Success to me is: The daily journey of following your dream and taking incremental steps towards it
My favourite people: Jack Ma, Steve Jobs
What I wanted to be when I was 20 years old: An entrepreneur
How I unwind: Cycling and playing squash
My favourite book: The Starbucks Experience 5 Principles for Turning Ordinary Into Extraordinary and Insanely Simple
My favorite movie: Senna

27.Prakash Sangam, 39


CEO, Redbus
Education: MBA, B.E.
Previous Jobs: Info Edge India, Airtel, Unilever
Claim to fame: Led Shiksha.com from almost scratch to a cash neutral business with a healthy topline in the span of 5 years
Best advice anybody gave me: `Rule No.6: Don't take life soooo seriously!' Nithya Shanti, Spiritual Guru
Success to me is: Doing to the best of your ability and feeling personally satisfied that you have done a good job. Have found that the outcomes usually take care of themselves
My favourite people: Michael Jordan, MS Dhoni
What I wanted to be when I was 20 years old: I wanted to be a business leader at 20
If there is one thing I would like to change about myself: I would love to have the energy and find the time to pursue one more activity in the not-for-profit space that is impactful and also builds my leadership capabilities
How I unwind: 20 minutes of meditation almost daily
ETCD19JUN15


No comments: