Tuesday, June 23, 2015

BUSINESS SPECIAL....BUSINESS LEADERS 40 AND UNDER No.s13 TO 15

BUSINESS LEADERS 40 AND UNDER No.s13 TO 15

13. Manjari Upadhye, 39


Associate Director, Cadbury Dairy Milk Equity, Asia Pacific Region
Education: MBA (FMS)
Previous Jobs: PepsiCo, Colgate Palmolive and Ocean Spray Cranberries USA
Claim to fame: Launching Gluco+
Best advice anybody gave me: My Grandmom ­ You can only do what you can do
Success to me is: Delivering quality work within the timeline and costs required
My favorite people: My family & Madonna
What I wanted to be when I was 20 years old: A renowned geneticist
If there is one thing I would like to change about myself: Stop overthinking
How I unwind: Watch a movie alone with caramel popcorn & diet soda
ETCD19JUN15


14.Gaurav Deepak, 40


Co-founder and Head Investment banking, Avendus Capital
Education: IIT Kanpur (B.Tech), IIM Calcutta (MBA)
Previous Jobs: ICICI
Claim to fame: Building India's largest Investment Banking franchise
Best advice anybody gave me: It's all about people
Success to me is: Creating an institution which is respected and makes a positive contribution to society.
Role Models: My parents.
How I unwind: Spending time with family and friends
ETCD19JUN15


15.Rakesh Kumar, 38


Sales Director, Pepsico India
Education: IMT Ghaziabad (PGDBM), University of Delhi (Bachelor's)
Previous Jobs: ConAgra Foods
Claim to fame: One of the youngest sales directors at PepsiCo. Winner of Pepsico's President's Ring of Honour, Chairman's Award and “I-Care Manager“ award
Best advice anybody gave me: Explorer Robert Swan, the first person to walk both the North and the South Pole, who said do not rely on what you were but what you are
Success to me is: Growth and Progress with the right balance of health, wealth and fun
My favourite people: Pete Sampras, The True Champion and Praveen Someshwar, GM-North Asia, PepsiCo
What I wanted to be when I was 20 years old: I wanted to do many things from being a sportsman, to business leader
If there is one thing I would like to change about myself: Make time to stay in touch with old friends and colleagues.
How I unwind: Squash in the morning
My favourite song: Kabhi Kabhi
ETCD19JUN15


No comments: