Tuesday, June 30, 2015

BUSINESS SPECIAL..................... INDIA’S HOTTEST BUSINESS LEADERS 40 AND UNDER Nos.31 TO 33

INDIA’S HOTTEST BUSINESS LEADERS 40 AND UNDER Nos.31 TO 33

31.Punit Lalbhai, 33


Executive Director, Arvind
Education: Master's in Environmental Science (Yale), MBA (INSEAD)
Claim to fame: Developing Arvind's sustainability strategy
Best advice anybody gave me: “Whatever you do, do it very very well' this was said to me by my biology teacher and dear, dear friend, Father Morondo
Success to me is: A mirage. There are always newer boundaries to push that make past achievements pale in comparison.
My favorite people: My Gurujis: Shri Parthasarathi Rajagopalachari & Shri Kamlesh Patel.My family. From the world of business, Kumar Mangalam Birla, Anand Mahendra, Kasturbhai Lalbhai and JRD Tata.
What I wanted to be when I was 20 years old: An ecologist.
What I want to be when I'm 50: Making a difference to society through the platform of industry & entrepreneurship.
One thing I would like to change about myself: Developing the ability to do the most unpleasant things with the highest dedication, priority and effectiveness tops the list
How I unwind: Being part of the Shri Ramchandra mission has had an impact on me and my family spiritually. I also like to spend time in the outdoors observing, studying, enjoying nature.
My favourite book: Lord of the Rings, Noble House
My favourite movie: The Godfather
My favourite song: Aaye na Baalam (Ustad Bade Ghulam Ali Khan)

32.Anuj R. Miglani, 40


Managing Director, Uttam Galva Steels
Education: Imperial College of Science & Technology, UK
Claim to fame: Integrating group companies into a cohesive unit
Best piece of advice anybody gave me: My brother, who told me “If it isn't broken don't fix it“
My favorite people: My dad, brother and Steve Waugh
What I wanted to be when I was 20 years old : A good son
What I want to be when I'm 50 : A good father
If there is one thing I would like to change about myself: Improve my work life balance
How I unwind: I listen to music (anything that is pleasing to the ear)

33.Nikhil Sawhney, 38


Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Triveni Turbine
Education: Cambridge University, Wharton School (MBA)
Claim to fame: Helped build Triveni Turbine into the second largest small steam turbine manufacturer globally
My favorite people: Gandhi, Plato, Yoda
What I wanted to be when I was 20 years old: A Man
What I want to be when I'm 50: The Man
If there is one thing I would like to change about myself: My six-pack, or lack of!
How I unwind: Intense reflection
ETCD19JUN15



No comments: